Virtual Research Symposium
Call for Papers
The symposium is organized by REALPAC and the Real Estate Management Department at the Ted Rogers School of Management, Ryerson University.
Last year’s virtual event attracted an international audience, and we look forward to offering a diverse and insightful program again this year.
We invite professional practice and academic papers that focus on:
- COVID-19 impact and recovery of commercial real estate.
- Risk and return relation to Canadian commercial real estate markets.
- Canadian REITs, their management issues, and their financial performance metrics.
- Income producing real estate assets and their financial performance metrics.
- Indexing and indexes of commercial real estate assets.
- Spatial statistical models.
- Policy issues that focus on domestic and/or international capital flows that target Canadian commercial real estate markets.
- Housing issues from the viewpoint of Canadian commercial real estate.
- Real estate technology and innovation, PropTech (e.g. Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Blockchain).
- Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG).
- Other relevant topics to the Canadian commercial real estate industry.
We invite you to submit an abstract of a proposed presentation by Friday, September 3rd, 2021 to Dr. Dogan Tirtiroglu.
All authors will be contacted soon after submission regarding inclusion of their presentation in the event.
Questions & Additional Information
Please contact Dr. Dogan Tirtiroglu, 416.979.5000 x 543485.
Thank you to our Event Sponsor: YARDI