JOB TITLE: Global Senior Research Analyst
REPORTS TO: Global Chief Economist and Head of Global Research
Provide research and analytical support to CBRE’s Global Chief Economist. Help develop CBRE’s global economic outlook and the implications for real estate. The role will encompass data collection and visualization, economic and econometric analysis, and the production of written material and presentations.
- Work with the Global Chief Economist to understand, monitor, research and analyze economic issues, from the perspective of both occupiers and investors.
- Find new and interesting ways to visualize the impact of economic and demographic change on global real estate markets.
- Understand and navigate traditional sources of economic and real estate data such as Macrobond, Oxford Economics, Real Capital Analytics, as well as new digital sources.
- Maintain datasets and conduct analysis for reporting and presentations. Major datasets include global investment volume, economic indicators, and benchmarking indices.
- Other duties may be assigned including contributions to CBRE research reports. • Keep abreast of all global economic developments.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience, preferably in Real Estate, Economics, Finance, Urban Planning, Geography, or related field; Masters degree desired.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability represent the Global Chief Economist in meetings.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents and summarize graphically and in writing.
- Excellent spreadsheet and PowerPoint ability. Ability to handle and manipulate large amounts of data. Familiarity with Python and Jupiter notebooks.
- Possess a positive work attitude and an ability to network.