Call for Papers / Research Presentations
We are pleased to invite you to submit your academic or professional practice research paper for the 3rd Annual REALPAC Ryerson Canadian Commercial Real Estate Research Symposium.
The symposium is organized by REALPAC and the Real Estate Management Department at the Ted Rogers School of Management, Ryerson University, and will take place on Friday, April 24th, 2020 at the Ted Rogers School of Management, Ryerson University in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Topics of Interest
We invite professional practice and academic papers that focus on:
- Risk and return in relation to Canadian commercial real estate markets
- Canadian REITs: management issues and financial performance metrics
- Income producing real estate assets and financial performance metrics
- Indexing and indexes of commercial real estate assets
- Spatial statistical models
- Policy issues that focus on domestic and/or international capital flows and target Canadian commercial real estate markets
- Housing issues from the viewpoint of Canadian commercial real estate
- Real estate technology and innovation, PropTech (e.g., Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Blockchain)
- Sustainability in the Canadian context
- Other relevant topics to the Canadian commercial real estate industry
We invite you to submit a 6-page (maximum) abstract of a proposed paper by Monday March 23, 2020, to Dr. Dogan Tirtiroglu, by firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for abstract submission: Monday March 23, 2020
Notification of acceptance: Monday March 30, 2020
Deadline for final paper submission: Monday April 6, 2020
Attached pdf file: Please find attached our pdf file.